Please select a recipient that best fits your question or comment.
- General questions or comments directed at the department, or if the subject is not covered by one of the other listed division e-mail addresses.
- Questions dealing with the recruitment, qualifications and training of officers, the Police Training Academy, and information about the Explorer Program will be addressed by the Training Division.
- Questions about drugs, or tips on drug activity.
- Comprised of traffic law enforcement, the STEP grant program, accident investigations, parade permits, the Child Safety Seat Program, and the Motorcycle Unit. Questions or comments involving these issues will be addressed by the Traffic Division.
- Questions about a missing person. Please do not use email to report a missing person, instead call (817) 335-4222.
- Information regarding terrorist groups, racial/anti-semitic activity, labor/strike activity, subversive/extremist groups, or gangs/Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity