The Fort Worth Police Department's success greatly depends on you, the residents of Fort Worth, to deter crime in your neighborhood and make our communities safer places to live, to work and to play. Here are just a few ways you can help make Fort Worth become the safest major city in the United States.
- Citizens on Patrol - Citizens on Patrol members provide extra eyes and ears for the Ft. Worth Police Department and work closely with Neighborhood Police Officers to prevent or solve crimes.
- Citizens Police Academy - Citizens Police Academy is a 12 week (one night per week) informative program for citizens to learn more about the specific areas of the police department.
- Community Emergency Response Team - The purpose of the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training is to provide citizens with basic skills that they will need to respond to their community’s immediate needs in the aftermath of an extreme disaster, when emergency services are not immediately available. By working together, CERT’s can assist in saving lives and protecting property using the basic techniques in this course. This training is free of charge and open to anyone living, working or has a vested interest in the City of Fort Worth.
- CERT Training Schedule 2017
- CERT Training Application - Please print, fill out, notarize, and send to Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Officer Philip Woodward at 682-404-2223 for more information.
- Help us solve a crime - Unsolved crimes that the police department needs your help with.